Just a note on clubhouse dress code agreed in the Board meeting on 3rd February 2016.
- Smart casual wear is permitted throughout the club house (no faded , bleached or ripped jeans )
- Shirts, unless tailored, must be tucked into trousers.
- Golf clothes are allowed in the lounge areas but must be clean and dry.
- The following items of dress are always unacceptable - untailored or sports shorts, "T" shirts, track suits, football / rugby shirts, trainers. Golf shoes, water proofs, sports headwear and outer wear are not permitted in the lounge areas.
- Notification of events requiring more formal dress will be posted.
This was agreed by the board, it is simple and to the point and item 1 "Smart casual" covers inappropriate dress.