With immediate effect and until further notice the following areas are Ground Under Prepare from which Play is Prohibited.
- Cut and Prepared Winter Greens, ringed in white.
- The right-hand bunker at the 14th green.
- The fenced and marked area of repair adjacent to the 14th green.
- The left-hand bunker at the 15th green
- The re-graded slope on the 13th just in advance of the tee box
If a player’s ball lies in the area, or if it interferes with the player’s stance or the area of his intended swing, the player must take relief under Rule 25-1.
Under this Local Rule the right-hand bunker at the 14th green and the left-hand bunker at the 15th green lose their status as hazards and are automatically classified as “through the green” and Rule 25-1b(i) applies.
Penalty for Breach of Rule:
Match play - Loss of hole; Stroke play - Two strokes
20th October 2016